Tuesday, March 11, 2008

#3 of Mythology

What qualities would you like to have as a Greek god or goddess?

If I could be a Greek goddess, I would actually want to have powers like Eros'. I think it would be kind of fun to have bows and pretty arrows in the first place, as well as make someone like another person ;) Except I would really like arrows that could make the person's feelings back to normal. Back to normal and indifference are two different things, because indifference would make the person not like the other person again forever. That's why I would like some arrows that "goes to normal". Also, if I had those arrows I would be able to make some drama in this quiet and boring school! That's what would be really fun to do. Physically, I would want to like to look like...a human! But with wings because I would really like to fly whenever I want to. So I'd just look like myself except with wings. And maybe if I wanted to look a bit more like a god I would have long hair and wear those long, wavy dresses (that waves and flaps around like crazy when the wind blows). I think it'd be a lot of fun and exciting to be a god.